The 61st annual Polyurethanes Technical Conference comes to Atlanta, GA, USA, from 1 – 3 October 2018. The organiser, the Center for the Polyurethanes Industry (CPI) of the American Chemistry Council (ACC), has issued a Call for Papers and a Call for Posters to be presented at the event.
As the longest-running polyurethanes conference in North America, the event convenes technical experts, industry leaders, and downstream users for a unique convergence of scientific presentations, professional networking, and regulatory insight. The event will highlight the latest, innovative polyurethanes technology and discuss the most pressing issues facing the industry today. It will host paper presentations and a poster session describing the latest research and technical developments for all of the important polyurethane industry sectors.
Criteria for the acceptance of technical paper and poster abstracts include originality and relevance of the topic. Papers and posters may address breakthrough technology in any of the example topics below:
- Applications: Automotive, appliances/cold chain, construction, furnishings, recreation, clothing, medical, packaging
- Product areas: Adhesives and sealants, coatings and elastomers, binders, flexible foam, rigid foam, thermoplastic polyurethanes, agriculture
- Chemistry: Chemistry and fundamentals, diisocyanates, renewable content polyols, blowing agents, flame retardants, release agents, catalysts
- Process: Processing innovations, equipment
- Issue areas: Combustibility, EHS, energy efficiency, sustainability/recyclability, transportation
Submissions will be accepted beginning 3 November 2017. Deadline for the submission of papers and posters is 2 February 2018, final papers and presentations are due 15 June 2018. Poster abstracts will be accepted until 3 August 2018. Submission instructions and guidelines for development of papers and posters can be found at https://polyurethane.americanchemistry.com/URL: https://www.gupta-verlag.com/news/industry/20510/call-for-papers-and-posters-cpi-2018-polyurethanes-technical-conference