Plastics Academy announces 2018 members of the Plastics hall of Fame
Since 1972, the Plastics Hall of Fame, located at the University of Massachusetts in Lowell/USA, has honored people who have made a significant contribution to the development and growth of the plastics industry.
2018 Plastics Hall of Fame Members are:
- Robert Ackley, Davis-Standard
- Ira G. Boots, Cincinnati Milacron
- Karlheinz Bourdon, KraussMaffei
- David Cornell, DD Cornell Associates
- Donna Davis, ExxonMobil Chemical
- Donald Graham, The Graham Group
- Steve Maguire, Maguire Products
- Max McDaniel, Chevron Phillips Chemical
- Martin Stark, Bekum America Corporation
- Hideo Tanaka, Toshiba Machine Co.
The Plastics Hall of Fame Awards Gala & Induction Ceremony will take place on 6 May 2018 during NPE2018 in the Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL, USA.