24. July 2019
Urethane Coatings: New concrete coatings range of products
Urethane Coatings announced the launch of its new concrete floor coating range Beton. The coating systems currently available in the range are:
- Spartan Coat 100, a two-component highly durable aliphatic topcoat for concrete. Ideal applications for the product include factory floors, car parks, garages, driveways, and shopping centres.
- Betonthane UV 40, a single component aliphatic polyurethane concrete coating. When cured, the product produces a high gloss, tough and hard-wearing film with very good resistance to yellowing. Applications include garages, factory floors, and driveways.
- Conpatch, a two part crack and spall repair system for concrete. Due to the very low viscosity of Conpatch it can penetrate deep into the cracks of the concrete for good adhesion and added strength resulting in a quality long lasting repair.
- BetonKote UV Gloss 1K, a new generation one-component water borne polyurethane coating. The product can be used for a polyurethane gloss ﬁlm finish offering very hard-wearing and long-lasting protection for concrete floors.
- Concrete & Paving Gloss is a clear single component high solids acrylic sealer, with a high gloss finish and good resistance to weathering. According to the company, a tinter range will be available soon to add colour to the finish.