Dow to present solutions for comfortable sleep
Dow Polyurethanes Hall 11.1 Stand G-038 – H-039
Dow Polyurethanes announced that it will showcase solutions that can help customers create more comfortable sleep experiences at Interzum 2019, which will take place from 21 – 24 May 2019 in Cologne, Germany.
According to the company, whether working, playing or resting, consumers are always looking for a more comfortable experience. Comfort is fundamental to achieving a good quality of life and a sense of well-being. Dow said it has been working to understand how people experience comfort, how to respond to this through applied science and technology, and is bringing forward its innovations at Interzum 2019:
- Cool Comfort – Solutions cool to the touch and which stay cool during the night
- Clean Comfort – Washable foams designed for a clean night's sleep
- True Comfort – Essentials of comfort delivered to the highest standards
- Sustainable Comfort – Materials designed responsibly
- Smart Comfort – Dynamic foams designed to respond to your sleep patterns
“We have adopted a collaborative approach to respond to industry needs, accelerate innovations and deliver sustainable solutions. Our five latest ComfortScience innovations, together with Dow’s new SleepStudios and the recently upgraded ComfortScience Centre of Excellence in Switzerland will help advance these efforts” said Ricco Borella, market segment team leader for Consumer Comfort.
Among the innovations on show at Interzum 2019, Dow will introduce SleepStudios: new collaborative spaces dedicated to Sleep Science in Horgen, Switzerland, and Houston, TX, USA. SleepStudios give Dow customers access to a network of specialists and technical capabilities to advance the future of mattress design and manufacturing through:
- Sleep Data Analysis – Insights into today’s data-driven world shaping the way people engage with technologies
- Sleep Technologies – Advances in material science to create sleep solutions tailored to address a variety of needs
- Consumer Comfort – Development of personalised experiences based on consumers individual preferences