Call for Papers: International Rubber Conference 2020
The International Rubber Conference – IRC 2020 will be held under the theme “Sustainable Technology, Innovation and Mobility” from 15 – 17 October 2020 at the Chennai Trade Centre in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. The event will comprise a conference and an exhibition. It is being organised by the Indian Rubber Institute (IRI) under the auspices of the International Rubber Conference Organisation (IRCO), an association of rubber societies from around the world which plan the calendar for the annual IRC.
The organisers have issued a Call for Papers to be presented at the event. One of the focus subjects of the conference will be thermoplastic elastomers.
- Rubber materials
- Reinforcement and compounding ingredients
- Processing technology and innovation
- Innovation in rubber products and design
- Thermoplastic elastomers
- Miscellaneous (energy, environment etc.)
- India specific topics like new technologies and markets
- Smart, nano and functional materials
- Advances in testing and testing equipment
Deadline for the submission of paper abstracts and CV is 31 March 2020, full papers and presentations (if accepted) are due 30 June 2020.
- Nano, smart and innovative materials equipment for:
– Tyre testing and evaluation
– Material characterization
– Microscopy, failure analysis and reverse engineering
– Advanced rubber processing
- Automation related to rubber industries
- Tyre simulation and modelling
- Miscellaneous items related to rubber and allied industries
- Books and periodicals