Fecken-Kirfel: Digital conference from 8 – 10 December 2020
The digital FK Conference 2020, offered by the German company Fecken-Kirfel GmbH & Co. KG, a specialist in the manufacture of customised splitting and stacking machines for the plastics, rubber and cork industry, will take place from 8 – 10 December 2020. A total of six presentations in English will inform about trends and current new developments. Interested parties can register to participate at the event from mid-November 2020 via the website www.fecken-kirfel.de. For the entire duration of the conference, participants also have the option of individual video conferences.
The presentation topics are:
- Roll goods - new possibilities, new developments.
- All about stacking, now also for thin technical foam sheets
- Efficient production (planning and control) of the cutting equipment with FK-ONE
- Recycled rubber – seizing opportunities in a growing market
- Contour parts – how to choose the right cutting solution for each material
- From custom products to mass production – efficient and flexible manufacturing with the C 67