ACC: Call for Technical Papers and Posters – CPI 2021 Polyurethanes Technical Conference
The Center for the Polyurethanes Industry (CPI) of the American Chemistry Council (ACC) will host its 63rd Polyurethanes Technical Conference from 4 – 6 October 2021 in Denver, CO, USA. The organiser has issued a Call for Technical Papers and Posters to be presented at the annual event. Technical paper abstracts are now being accepted through 3 February 2021. Poster abstracts are being accepted through 6 August 2021.
According to CPI, the Polyurethanes Technical Conference is the place to showcase innovation and technical research. Each year, members from across the polyurethanes value chain gather to celebrate and recognise the latest research, technical developments, and breakthrough technology in the PU industry sectors. CPI’s technical conference showcases thoughtful analysis and science with high quality papers and posters.
Criteria for the acceptance of technical paper and poster abstracts include originality and relevance of the topic. Papers and posters may address breakthrough technology in any of the example topics below:
- Applications: automotive, appliances/cold chain, construction, furnishings, recreation, clothing, medical, packaging
- Product areas: CASE, adhesives and sealants, coatings and elastomers, binders, flexible foam, rigid foam, thermoplastic polyurethanes, agriculture, composites
- Chemistry: chemistry and fundamentals, diisocyanates, renewable content polyols, blowing agents, flame retardants, release agents, catalysts
- Process: processing innovations, equipment
- Issue areas: Fire safety, environment, health and safety (EHS), energy efficiency, sustainability/recyclability, transportation, regulatory challenges