Saip to exhibit at Iran Plast 2018
Saip Equipment Hall 27 Stand 1
Saip Equipment announced that it will exhibit for the first time at Iran Plast 2018 (hall 27, stand 1), which will be held from 24 – 27 September 2018 at the Tehran International Permanent Fairground, in Tehran, Iran. The event is one of the largest and most important exhibitions in Iran in the fields of raw materials, machinery and moulds, auxiliaries and services for the plastics and rubber industries. Saip will share a stand with Sitco Company, its agent in Iran.
Saip is a manufacturer of machines and plants for the processing of rigid and flexible polyurethane foam. At the trade show, the company will present its latest technological developments and solutions for the building and construction industry, professional and domestic refrigeration, furniture and automotive, amongst others, including:
- Contitech and Ditech, complete lines for the continuous and discontinuous production of insulated sandwich panels (wall, roof, cladding, civil and industrial doors, air conditioning ducts, etc.).
- Reftech, a complete foaming line for the insulation of refrigerator cabinets and doors,
- PU foam dispensing machines: high and low pressure dispensing units for a wide range of applications,
- Elastomer casting systems,
- A new generation of foam mixing heads;
- Oval carousels, multi station rotary tables, foaming automation with cartesian manipulators and robots,
- Gasketing systems,
- Moulds for presses, stationary presses, and mould press carriers.