HF TireTech Group: Precise splice measuring in tyre production
HF TireTech Group announced the launch of HF Q Guard, which will be presented at Tire Technology Expo 2020 (stand 8000) from 25 – 27 February 2020 in Hanover, Germany. According to the manufacturer, the system sets a new benchmark in precise splice measuring, quality control, and traceability in the tyre production process. Thus, it ensures that tyres are built to the highest quality and safety standards, said the company.
HF said with this innovation it is meeting demands in the market for:
- Highest quality demands
- Safety and the reduction of accidents caused by defective tyres
- Material and cost saving in the production process
- Traceability in the production process and beyond
- Big data – the digital twin of each tyre delivers all information needed
- Less downtime due to quick reactions and adjustments in the production process
HF Q Guard is upgradeable on many tyre building machines in the market. HF TireTech Group said it will reveal more information at its presentation on 26 February 2020, 5:20 pm, at Tire Technology Expo 2020 in Hanover.