Lehmann&Voss&Co.: New rheological additive
Lehmann&Voss&Co. has expanded its existing portfolio of Luvogel rheological additives with a new grade to improve storage stability and sag control. Luvogel G58 is a powdery rheological additive based on an organically modified layered silicate.
It can be used as rheological additive in a wide range of applications such as industrial coatings, putties and sealants, fillers, adhesives, formulations based on unsaturated polyesters, epoxy resins and vinyl esters.
Key features of Luvogel G58 are said to include:
- Strong thickening effect in solvent-based systems of any polarity,
- very good sag-control,
- improved long-term storage stability,
- high viscosity stability,
- no polar activators required,
- easy and low-dust incorporation.